Only Annabel Cohen and our team do what we do. At ANNABEL COHEN COOKS DETROIT, we cater with you in mind — your food preferences, your style, your occasion inspire us to create your event. This inspiration, combined with our goal of excellent fare, artistically presented with complete attention to detail, will make every meal unique as you are.
We've been catering for 30-years, but only in the past 4-years have we become bona-fide FULL-TIME caterers with Detroit's original Annabel Cohen at the helm.
Choose from suggestions on our "Menus" page, or we'll create fare just for you.
We’ll come to you.
We are off-premise caterers. We bring the party to you or to your venue. We cater in some of the most beautiful homes in the state. We've created events in skyscrapers, museums, galleries, car dealerships, ballrooms, libraries and rooftops, farms, barns and parks. We even catered a beautiful fairytale wedding in a forest amongst the trees. So, you see, where ever you can dream your event, we can provide excellent food, service and an amazing experience.
More and more, businesses are using ANNABEL COHEN COOKS DETROIT to feed hungry clients and employees for everything from special lunches to holiday entertaining. Our delicious, healthy meals are presented beautifully, even for the most casual events, including the best breakfasts and lunches.
- Special events
- Cocktail and holiday parties
- Staff meetings
- Menus created for most budgets
- Delivery and set-up available
- Waitstaff available
Cooking classes and demos.
- By popular demand, we are now offering cooking classes and cooking demonstrations. Our "hands-on" cooking classes bring you right into our kitchen and are designed for cooks at every level — from novice to advanced.
- You get to work side-by side with Annabel or one of our amazing instructors in an intimate setting. Or, attend one of demos where you can watch as recipes and techniques are demonstrated.
- Most classes are one-day-only for about 2 hours (daytime or evening) and are quite intimate — limited in size — so you will truly receive the attention you need to learn and learn well.
- Make it party or event! Our cooking programs are designed for individuals, businesses, families and groups. Perfect for birthdays, team-building, showers, "nights out."
- We can individualize a class for you and your group. We will collaborate with you to create the perfect private class for you and your friends or colleagues.
- Of course with every class and demo come tastings (or full meals) and recipes and information, so you can take your new found skills to your own kitchen.
- For more information about group classes or private classes at , email go to our KITCHEN at Annabel Cohen Cooks Detroit, visit our ACCD Kitchen page or call 248-792-2665/